I Just Want To Spend My Life With Sai (Video)





Each one of us have experienced that one magical moment, where the lord, in His supreme benevolence, establishes Himself in our hearts, for ever and ever. In that moment of infinity, when our beings are drenched in his Divine Love, our soul cries it to Him. For it is then that we realize that He is the supreme goal of all our pursuits; He is the path, He is the goal, He is giver, and He indeed is the receiver.

This short video tries to capture that one moment of infinity, when we lose ourselves in His Love and the only prayer that emerges from the depths of hearts is: You are my dream my love my life, I just want to spend my life with You... 

Note: The original song is from a movie and is sung by Clinton Cerejo, Dominique Cerejo.

Source: An Offering by the Multimedia Division, Sri Sathya Sai Hostel for Senior Students, Prasanthi Nilayam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top