1. Sadaa Satswaroopam Chidaananda Kandam
Jagat Sambhavasthaana Samhaara Hetum
Swabhaktechayaa Maanusham Darshayantam
Namaameeshwaram Sadgurum Sai Natham (2)
2. Bhavadhvaanta Vidhvamsa Maartanda Meedyam
Manovaagateetam Munirdhyaana Gamyam
Jagadvyaapakam Nirmalam Nirgunam Tvaam
3. Bhavaambodhi Magnaarditaanaam Janaanaam
Swapaadaashritaanaam Swabhakta Priyaanaam (2)
Samudhaaranaartham Kalau Sambhawantam
4. Sadaa Nimbavrukshasya Moolaadhivaasaat
Sudhaashraavinam Tiktamapyapriyam Tam
Tarum Kalpavrukshaadhikam Saadhayantam
5. Sadaa Kalpavrukshasya Tasyaadi Moole
Bhavad Bhaava Budhyaa Saparayaadi Sevaam
Nrunaam Kurvataam Bhukti Mukti Pradantam
6. Anekaashrutaa Tarkaleelaa Vilaasaih
Samaavishkruteshaana Bhaasvat Prabhaavam (2)
Aham Bhaavaheenam Prasannaatma Bhaavam
7. Sataam Vishramaaraama Mevaabhiraamam
Sadaa Sajjanaih Samstutam Sannamadbhih
Janaamodadam Bhakta Bhadra Pradantam
8. Ajanmaadyamekam Parambrahma Saakshaat
Swayam Sambhavam Raamamevaavateernam
Bhavaddarshanaat Sampuneetah Prabhoham
SHRI SAINATHA MAHIMAA STOTRAM
1. I salute Lord Sainatha, the great preceptor, who is the personification of Truth, Awareness and Bliss. He is the great cause for the creation, sustenance and dissolution of the universe. He has taken the human form to fulfill the aspirations of His devotees.
2. I salute Lord Sainatha, the great preceptor, who is the adorable sun destroying the darkness of birth and death. He cannot be known through mind and words. He is meditated upon by the sages. He is omnipresent in the world. He is pure and devoid of attributes.
3. I salute Lord Sainatha, the great preceptor, who has manifested Himself in this Kali Yuga to uplift the devotees who are troubled being drowned in the ocean of birth and death, and who have restored to His Lotus Feet, and who are devoted to Him.
4. I salute Lord Sainatha, the great preceptor, who resides at the base of the neem tree and spreads nectarine joy and who makes that bitter and disliked tree dearer than the wish-fulfilling tree (Kalpavruksha).
5. I salute Lord Sainatha, the great preceptor, who grants worldly affluence and also liberation from bondage to those who worship and serve Him under that tree seeking His Divine presence.
6. I salute Lord Sainatha, the great preceptor, whose matchless glory founded on His Divine prowess glows with Leelas (Divine sport) which are unheard of and beyond rational comprehension. He is completely devoid of any sense of ego and exudes infinite inner joy.
7. I salute Lord Sainatha, the great preceptor, having the most charming and delightful form. His Divine shelter is the resting place that removes the tiresomeness of all good people who adore Him with devotion. He grants joy, auspiciousness and protection to His devotees.
8. I salute Lord Sainatha, the great preceptor, who is the very embodiment of the highest Divine principle ‘Brahman’ and who knows neither birth nor death. He has no beginning or end. He has descended to the earth by His Self-will as the very manifestation of Rama. O Lord, I am completely sanctified by your Divine glance.