1. Discourses to Students
2. Experiences of Students
4. Management Lessons
5. This Day That Age
6. Song for the Soul
1. Sukumaara Shareerinam Makuta Lola Kuntalam (2)
Prasanna Sundaram Haasam Sadgurum Namaamyaham.
2. Aganita Gunaanandam Aashrita Jana Poshakam (2)
Apaara Karunaakaaram Sadgurum Namaamyaham.
Namo Namo Paraatparaa Sanaatanaa Namostute
Namo Namo Shree Varadaa Shree Charanaa Namostute
Namo Namo Deva Deva Sai Deva Namostute.
3. Muni Chitta Viraajitam Virinchi Vishnu Naayakam (2)
Shiva Guru Guhaarchitam Sadgurum Namaamyaham.
4. Amruta Varsha Bhaashitam Abhaya Hasta Daayakam (2)
Arunaambara Dhaarinam Sadgurum Namaamyaham.
5. Natana Naada Ranjanam Nalina Kaanti Chaalanam (2)
Nigamaagama Paandityam Sadgurum Namaamyaham.
6. Pralaya Srushti Kaarakam Prabhaakara Prakaashakam (2)
Prapancha Satya Bodhakam Sadgurum Namaamyaham.
7. Sharanaagata Vatsalam Hrunnayana Nivaasinam (2)
Prapulla Kamalaa Kaantim Sadgurum Namaamyaham.
8. Shravanam Ati Sundaram Smaranam Ati Mohanam
Vandanam Cha Mahaapunyam Praaptumapi Mahaayogam.
1. I salute the Supreme Guru. He is of delicate body, He is with lofty crust of hair, with bewitching and pleseant smile.
2. I salute the Supreme Guru. He is full of infinite virtues, He is the nourisher of devotees, the source of infinite compassion.
3. I salute the Supreme Guru. He shines in the hearts of sages, Lord of Brahma and Vishnu, He is served by Subrahmanyam, who is the Guru of Shiva.
4. I salute the Supreme Guru who speaks in nectarine words, one who extends the hand of protection, one who wears crimson red clothes.
5. I salute the Supreme Guru who is the Lover of dance and music, one who shines with the luster of lotuses, the scholar of Vedas and other texts.
6. I salute the Supreme Guru, who is the cause of the birth and the end of the world, who is the giver of radiance to the sun, the teacher of the true nature of the world.
7. I salute the Supreme Guru, who is the lover of devotees, one who dwells in the heart and eyes of (devotees), one having the radiance of fully blossomed lotuses.
8. Listening to Him is sweet, remembering Him is enchanting, saluting Him is of great merit and reaching Him is the greatest good fortune.
Source: Stotram 20, Section 2, Stotrams, Vandana: Students Prayer Book
6. Song for the Soul
Sunday, July 12, 2015 6:35:00 am
om sri sai ram
Post Comments (Atom)
Back to Top